Project Manager of Surveying and Mapping IndustryAddress：BeijingNum：1Date：UnlimitedProject Manager of Surveying and Mapping IndustryDepartment：Marketing centerAddress：Beijing Num：1Date：Unlimited
1. Responsible for preparing company-level publicity programs, product manuals, promotional color pages, product white papers and other technical parts of marketing publicity manuscripts, and the publicity output was completed together with the marketing program specialist and the marketing development department of the marketing center (Branding Promotion);
2. Collect and establish all relevant technical solution files of the company's business, and improve the company's technical solutions by category;
3. Assist the bidding team of the Planning Department to improve the technical part of the classification tender template;
4. Other work assigned by the leader.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in surveying and mapping and geographic information, professional title of assistant engineer or above;
2. More than 5 years working experience in surveying and geographic information industry;
3. Strong sense of work responsibility, meticulous and down-to-earth, with good communication and coordination skills;
4. Have good text editing ability;
5. Ability to accept irregular missions.
1. Responsible for the financial accounting of the head office and the audit of the branches;
2. Keep accounts in a timely manner to ensure that the accounts are consistent;
3. Prepare various accounting statements on time independently, so that the figures are true and the calculation is accurate;
4. Responsible for copying tax returns;
5. Organize and bind accounting vouchers, safe and complete storage of financial information and accounting files;
6. Cooperate with other colleagues to complete related work;
7. Complete other related tasks assigned by the leader.
1. Bachelor degree or above;
2. Over 2 years of accounting work experience;
3. Good understanding of the financial system;
4. Ability to independently master and analyze cost data;
5. Master in Office software including Word, Excel and other familiar operations;
6. Think independently, high sense of team work, patient, and pressure resistant.
7. Can be employed as soon as possible.
Accounts receivable management supervisor / specialistAddress：BeijingNum：2Date：UnlimitedAccounts receivable management supervisor / specialistDepartment：Finance DepartmentAddress：BeijingNum：2Date：Unlimited
1. Responsible for the company's overall receivables and payment management, and statistical analysis of relevant data.
2. Assist the person in charge of each business department to analyze the receipt and return data and put forward relevant improvement suggestions.
3. Real-time maintenance of receivables and remittance data, continuous follow-up of receivables and remittances, and timely handling of receivables and remittances. Assist in organizing meetings related to receivables.
1. Over 3 years of financial work experience, more than 1 year of equivalent post management experience.
2. Have strong data statistical analysis ability and internal communication and coordination ability.
3. Very strong sense of responsibility and confidentiality. Honest and trustworthy, humble, diligent, with a high team spirit and high work enthusiasm, and strong ability to withstand pressure.
Provincial sales manager / account manager [government client] [national provincAddress：UnlimitedNum：SeveralDate：UnlimitedProvincial sales manager / account manager [government client] [national provincDepartment：Marketing Center Address：Unlimited Num：SeveralDate：Unlimited
1. Responsible for promoting the implementation in accordance with the marketing work plan of the province and region, achieving customer business opportunity coverage, and reaching individual and company sales-related task indicators.
2. The development and maintenance of the partners in the province to cooperate with the market activities in the province.
1. 1-3 years or above related sales experience.
2.Have relevant sales management experience and new customer research capabilities, and understand government bidding.
3. Be honest and trustworthy, humble and diligent. Resident in the province, adapt to long-term business trips.
4. With a high degree of teamwork and a high degree of work enthusiasm, a strong sense of achievement and ability to withstand pressure.
5. Those who have working experience in industries such as land, forestry, water conservancy, housing construction, agriculture, environmental protection, digital city / smart city, big data, and Internet of Things are preferred.